Goldberg & Connolly's Federal Contract Practice Groups provides representation to all phases of Federal government contract procurement - from bid protests to contract management to claims prosecution. Our experienced government contracts counsel can help contractors navigate the minefield of federal procurement law and regulations. We offer clients Federal government contract counseling with the logistical and cost advantages of a New York metropolitan area location.
We assist prime contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, and suppliers in successfully performing federal government contracts and subcontracts. We provide guidance on issues such as:
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of contract claims including DCAA and other audit agency proceedings;
- Claim prosecutions against contracting agencies at Federal Board of Contract Appeals
- Defense before the Federal Boards of Contract Appeals for allegations of default termination, defective pricing and other related contract issues;
- Submission of responsive bids and proposals;
- Bid protest at both the General Accountability Office and the Court of Federal Claims;
- Day to day counseling on contract interpretation and administration;
- Preparation and negotiation of contract claims;
- Representation before the Federal Boards of Contract Appeals and the Court of Federal Claims on matters involving terminations for default, termination for convenience, defective pricing, and other contract related issues.
We are prepared to protect the rights and interests of federal contractors and subcontractors and have extensive experience dealing with the myriad of issues that arise from the complex legal authority of federal contract law and regulations.
Our Managing Partner, Henry L. Goldberg, is Editor-in-Chief of the venerable Federal Contract Management treatise (Matthew Bender/Lexis)
Contact us online or by telephone at 800-668-6611 to arrange a consultation with an experienced federal contract attorney.